Water Damage Cleanup & Restoration in FL
WATER REMOVAL & FLOOD DAMAGE RESTORATION
Water damage can come from many sources: A broken pipe, a ruptured hose, storm damage, leaky roofs, washing machine overflow, water heater leaks, broken main pipe, sprinkler damage and various plumbing accidents.
Water damage can seep through and damage hardwood floors, carpeting, drywall, basements, under house crawl space and baseboards. Mold growth and terrible odor can start to appear in as little as 24 hours.
If your property has incurred substantial water damage, you'll have to hire a fire and water damage restoration company like Flood Pros of SWFL. We are Florida's experts in flood cleanup & restoration.
- 24 Hour Emergency Water Damage Response
- Water Damage Removal : Fort Myers & Naples
- Full Water Damage Assessment
- Water Extraction
- Sewage Cleanup
- Flood Damage & Water Restoration and Repair
- Crawl Space Cleanup
- Removal of Odors
- Drying of Structure and Contents
- Disinfecting and Sanitation
- Testing for Mold
- Mold Removal & Remediation
- Environmentally Safe Products
- Emergency Restoration and Drying
- We Bill Insurance Directly
- Fully Licensed & Certified
- Available 24/7/365
- On-Site Within 30 Minutes
Water extraction is one of the most common problems associated with flooding, but there are many other dangers that must be addressed when water damage occurs. Flood Pros of SWFL have the expertise to prevent or mitigate the devastating effects water damage can have like swelling and warping of floors, dry rot, sewage leaks, mold, fungus, and mildew, in order to help restore your property from flood damage.
Our repair experts not only remove the water, clean, dry, dehumidify, decontaminate, disinfect, and restore the area, they can also replace drywall, rebuild any damaged walls or installations. We can help stabilize structures and foundations or clean a crawl space. If you're without power, we can even provide temporary generators, heaters, or sump pumps.
After a storm, Flood Pros can help to remove debris, fallen trees, or other rubble. We can be hired for demolition, window board-ups, emergency roof tarps, or complete reconstruction of the property. We offer commercial-grade solutions such as Hi-Tech Drying Equipment, Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments to get things back to normal as soon as possible after flooding occurs.
Some of our other flood restoration techniques include:
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Freezer, cryogenic, vacuum freeze, and vacuum thermal drying techniques.
- Infrared camera to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck mounted and portable extraction units to perform efficient water removal.
- Deodorization & disinfection products to control odors and stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.
DIRECT INSURANCE BILLING
When disaster strikes, we bill your insurance company directly.